Home Care Services
All of the following services are provided in the safety, comfort and security of your home.
- HOMEMAKER: Light, routine maintenance of home including: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of the kitchen, bathroom and floors as well as the laundry.
- PERSONAL CARE: Assistance with personal and grooming needs.
- GROCERY SHOPPING: Shopping for nutritional and household needs.
- TRAVEL ASSISTANCE: Accompanying client in their care or providing transportation through the use of caregiver’s car to various appointments as necessary and agreed upon in the contract.
- TRAVEL COMPANION: Assistance with personal care while traveling with your loved one.
- RESPITE/COMPANION CARE: Providing companionship while the primary caregiver is away.
- YARD WORK: Light routine maintenance of lawn and/or garden.
- MEAL PREPARATION: Preparing any meals or snacks, with emphasis on client’s special dietary needs.
- ERRANDS: Performing necessary errands, such as picking up prescriptions, dry cleaning and grocery items as agreed upon in contract.
We provide friendly and affordable services to you in your home. Our providers are caring, compassionate individuals who enjoy working with seniors and others with special needs.
Our goal is to help you remain in your own home, where you feel comfortable. Healing begins at home. Home is where the heart is. Trained and bonded providers assist with:
- Personal Care: Including bathing, dressing, and other personal needs
- Homemaking Tasks: Including light housekeeping, laundry, vacuuming and meal preparation
- Companionship: Including protective oversight and structured activities such as playing cards and reading
Services are provided to you in the comfort of your home, wherever you reside:
- Home assessment
- Personal Care
- Assist with Range of Motion
- Assistance with Medication
- Vital Signs
- Intermittent Home Care